Writing a paper with Curvenote and Jupyter Notebooks
#Join us for a rapid paper writing session!
On November 10th join us for our webinar - showing how to put together a paper using Curvenote that you can iterate on, share and review with peers, publish online and export to PDF or LaTeX for submission to a preprint service or journal.
During the webinar, we’ll put together a short paper from scratch!
Find out how to:
- Quickly and easily write technical content including abstract, equations, citations and tables
- Add figures from static images with captions
- Upload a Jupyter notebook
- Add figures using plots linked directly from your Jupyter notebook
- Easily add cross references and numbering
- Export to arXiv compatible PDF
- Title: Writing a paper with Curvenote and Jupyter notebooks
- Date: November 10th - 4pm UTC/London, 9am Calgary
- Duration: 40 mins including Q&A
- Where: Online (zoom)